Seascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seascape

Life in Miramar Beach and the surrounding planets

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windows 7 Service Pack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justdhf
Admin
justdhf

Windows 7 Service Pack Empty
PostSubject: Windows 7 Service Pack   Windows 7 Service Pack Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:12 am

Windows 7 Service Pack 1

Microsoft plans to release Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 this coming Tuesday, 22 February 2011, and it will be available via automatic updates as well as a separate download.

Richard Hay said "I have already installed the new service pack to all of the computers at my house and it was painless. I downloaded the file from TechNet and then started the installation on each PC. The entire process takes about an hour per computer although that time can fluctuate depending on the speed of your system."

Hay says "Sometimes service packs also contain new features but for Windows 7 this service pack does not add any new features to the operating system. This service pack brings all of the updates released for Windows since it was released to the public in October of 2009 and puts them into one package. Believe me a future clean installation of Windows 7 will be much easier when you just have to apply one file to catch up 15 months worth of updates."

Windows Observer by RICHARD HAY
Back to top Go down
http://domania.us/justdhf/index.html

Windows 7 Service Pack
Page 1 of 1