Seascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seascape

Life in Miramar Beach and the surrounding planets

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mentality of some people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justdhf
Admin
justdhf

The Mentality of some people Empty
PostSubject: The Mentality of some people   The Mentality of some people Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 pm

I know I am not the smartest person in the world but God help me if I ever get this dumb. It is scary to know there are some really stupid people on this earth.

I was reading a article where BP had given $20 million to non-profit organizations around the United States and there was a map showing which states and where they gave the money to.

Then at the bottom where people can comment this chick said this...

The Mentality of some people Ignorant_bitch
photo sharing

That was just 4 hours ago she posted that. A little searching will tell you the BP well ain't got nothing to do with that sink hole in Louisiana and the oil sheen is coming from one of the containment contraptions BP used back when the well was flowing. Sure there is some oil trapped in the riser pipe and hell the entire Oil Platform is down there with 5 miles of pipe scattered around like spaghetti. It's not enough to hurt nothing. Plenty of other oil leaking in the Gulf from other junk down there.

They checked the well it it is not leaking. It never will leak. It's filled with concrete.
Back to top Go down
http://domania.us/justdhf/index.html

The Mentality of some people
Page 1 of 1