Seascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seascape

Life in Miramar Beach and the surrounding planets

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's on your PC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justdhf
Admin
justdhf

What's on your PC Empty
PostSubject: What's on your PC   What's on your PC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:53 pm

What Software and Security programs do you use?

Back to top Go down
http://domania.us/justdhf/index.html
justdhf
Admin
justdhf

What's on your PC Empty
PostSubject: Dell Inspiron   What's on your PC Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:12 pm

VIPRE Anti-Virus Premium
My choice for my computers and my family's computers, too. Antivirus + Antispyware + Firewall. For Windows XP, Windows 2000SP4, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Vista, and Windows 7, including 64-bit versions.
VIPRE doesn't slow down the machine and you get hourly definition updates. If you do get infected then help is free and removal tools with support are available .
---Vipre Premium---

ClearCloud is a free service that checks every website address your computer is trying to access, whether you're browsing the internet, clicking a link in an email, or a program "under the hood" trying to communicate with servers for information or updates.
You can set up ClearCloud on your computer or router. I have it set up on my router. That way it covers all my computers.
---ClearCloud website---
---What is ClearCloud?---

Immunet Protect Free gives you a fast layer of protection that's compatible with existing antivirus. I use the paid version.
Immunet is up to 35 times lighter than traditional antivirus solutions.
Real-time Antivirus: Immunet provides cloud-based protection that is always up-to-date
---Immunet---

Malwarebytes is a site dedicated to fighting malware. Malwarebytes has developed a variety of tools that can identify and remove malicious software from your computer. When your computer becomes infected, Malwarebytes can provide the needed assistance to remove the infection and restore the machine back to optimum performance.
---malwarebytes---

WinPatrol's Host-based Intrusion Prevention System(HIPS) takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge
---WinPatrol---

WIPE is a free, easy to use and powerful security tool that allows you to protect your privacy by clearing browser history and cache, cleaning index.dat files, securely removing cookies, safely deleting autocomplete history and temporary internet files and erasing any other tracks that you leave behind after having used your pc. Only the evidence of your activities, which is recorded and stored by your computer without your permission, is erased - no user documents are deleted!
---Wipe---

Comodo Time Machine is a powerful system rollback utility that allows users to quickly restore their computers to an earlier point in time.
Quickly restore your computer to an earlier point in time.
Schedule automatic snapshots to be taken at regular intervals
Roll back to the last known working state in the event of virus attacks or crashes
Take snapshots of your computer before large installations or system maintenance
Home users can even let the kids run amok on the family PC for an afternoon and be safe in the knowledge that any damage can be instantly undone and all files recovered.
---Comodo Time Machine Here---

Back to top Go down
http://domania.us/justdhf/index.html

What's on your PC
Page 1 of 1