Seascape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seascape

Life in Miramar Beach and the surrounding planets

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SecurityKiss Tunnel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justdhf
Admin
justdhf

SecurityKiss Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: SecurityKiss Tunnel   SecurityKiss Tunnel Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:19 pm

I found a program called SecurityKiss Tunnel. It does not run on W7 yet but they are working on that. I will install it on my W7 when it is released. It does run on XP and Vista. This one is Free.
To me it is a must if one does any business over the internet and is using XP since XP is pretty insecure anyway. I have it installed on my Netbook that runs XP. I feel a lot safer using wifi and Banking and paying bills. I turn it On and Off as needed.

It is worth looking into or pass along to people who use the internet and are worried about there identity getting stolen.

What it does.

SecurityKISS Tunnel redirects all your traffic through an impenetrable tunnel to our security gateway.
Everything in the tunnel is encrypted so you can:
Ensure your passwords, credit card numbers, online shopping and all of your data is secured
Protect yourself from snoopers at Wireless hotspots, hotels, airports, corporate offices
Protect your data from being intercepted by various network sniffers
Protect yourself from identity theft online.

Full Anonymity
Protect your identity online by hiding your real IP address
Assign your computer a new European IP address
Hide your online activities from your boss, children and spouse

SecurityKiss Tunnel

Back to top Go down
http://domania.us/justdhf/index.html

SecurityKiss Tunnel
Page 1 of 1